Kogi APC Candidate Alhaji Yahaya Bello, Has Vowed To Do All He Can To Unite Aggrieved Parties. | Welcome To Newsline247

newline247

Saturday 5 December 2015

Kogi APC Candidate Alhaji Yahaya Bello, Has Vowed To Do All He Can To Unite Aggrieved Parties.

The Governorship candidate of the All progressive Congress in the ongoing governorship election in Kogi State, Alhaji Yahaya Bello, has vowed to do all he can to unite aggrieved parties.

Yahaya Bello

Bello told journalists in Lokoja today that he would not be a sectional governor. Rather, he said he would be a governor for all, irrespective of ethnic or political affiliation.
He said, “I may be from Kogi Central, but that does not mean I will favour the place at the expense of other areas, I am for the development of Kogi State and that will be my focus.
“I do not believe in power shift as some people are advocating. The development of the state as a whole will be my priority. I will ensure that sectional division among our people is taken care of.”
He called on the people of the state to troop out to cast their votes in the supplementary election to bring the election to a conclusion.


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin by NewsFlashNaija

Post a Comment