Nigerians I Know I Promised And Am Failing But Please One More Chance Is What I Beg !! Buhari | Welcome To Newsline247

newline247

Thursday 8 September 2016

Nigerians I Know I Promised And Am Failing But Please One More Chance Is What I Beg !! Buhari



Nigerians I Know I Promised And Am Failing But Please One More Chance Is What I Beg !! Buhari

President mohammadu buhari and Vice president osinbajo has being giving Nigerians hope and promises that the economic hardships that they are inflicting upon Nigerians will be over soon.I want to tell Nigerians that pmb and VP osinbajo are good at giving promises but are not fulfilling them.

During apc presidential campaign,a lot of promises were made by buhari and apc which includes.

1.3,000,000 job creation within 3 months into office.

2.Free meals for secondary school students.
3.#5000 allowance for each unemployed citizen of the country.
4.$1 will be an exchange to #1
5.Fuel price will be reduced from #97 to #40 per liter.

After pmb was sworn in as the president he deny making all these promises and even increase them,thereby compounding our woes.
He is still giving us the same promises he has denied previously because of the governorship elections in Edo and Ondo states.
What we are experiencing now are;
1.4000,000 job loss and more within one year into office.
2.Fuel price increase from #97 to #145 within one year into office.
3.Illegal hiring of children of political associates into government positions.
4.Inflation.
5.#430 to $1.
Buhari and osinbajo are fantastic lairs.

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin by NewsFlashNaija

Post a Comment