Sugar Mummy Connection For the Day. Click and comment your contact below. | Welcome To Newsline247

newline247

Sunday 20 March 2016

Sugar Mummy Connection For the Day. Click and comment your contact below.

Sugar Mummy Connection For the Day. Click and comment your contact below.


Hello Admin,

I have been looking for a website where sugar mummies like myself can come out and get to meet with younger guys on the website. I am married and to tell the truth, it has not been always going well for me since then. I do not really want to get caught but I do know that I would love to have a younger man to be with and I hope this website can provide on for me.
http://www.newsline247.com/2016/03/sugar-mummy-connection-for-day-click.html

Please Admin try to keep my information hidden from the  general public because I am married and I really do not want people who know me to find out what I am doing and use this to end my marriage. I do not want my name nor my nickname to be exposed on the website. I would also want my face to be covered  in the picture I have sent to you as you have been covering the other women. My husband has his own business that he runs and I am doing very okay for myself in the work I am doing so money is not really a problem for me. It’s just that my husband travels a lot and I am left to care for our kids. I am a woman who enjoys s*x but the fact that my husband is hardly ever around makes me starve myself s**ually and I am tired of doing that.
I am just looking for a man who might be interested in been in a relationship with me. I want someone who will really be discreet about been with me. I do not want anyone who will make the world know what I am into just because he is careless in how to act as discreet. I need someone who is young. I need someone who is old enough not for me to be arrested for child abuse and rape. I should be someone who looks very handsome and cute. If I have to enjoy the pleasures of a younger man, I want someone I can look at and admire. I want a man who is very strong also. I want someone who can handle a woman like me and the truth is I am not an issue woman to handle. I want a man who can make l*ve to a woman more than 3 times in a night and should at least last close to an hour each time. I have the money to care for a young man and get him whatever he will want as long as he is the kind of man I am looking for.

I do not believe what I am looking for is too outrageous and so I want to believe it will be very easy to get a young man so anyone  who wants me to be His sugar mummy should leave me a message in the contact box below. I need you to leave me your contact or whatever social media platform you chat with so I can use that to send you messages. I would also want a number I can call.

Thank you

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin by NewsFlashNaija

Post a Comment