MY BOYFRIEND IS A GAY SHE SAYS | Welcome To Newsline247

newline247

Wednesday 7 October 2015

MY BOYFRIEND IS A GAY SHE SAYS

 
 I’ve been dating this guy about a month and a half. Everything is great except for one huge issue…I’m starting to get perplexed as to if he is gay or a bisexual who is more inclined to men. A couple weeks ago, for the first time ever, I attempted to go down on him. Within seconds, he went from hard to completely flaccid. Nothing seemed to be able to get him hard again. I thought that was odd.
   The strange part is he gets aroused even from me just looking at him certain ways..Yet
    sexual activity happens and he immediately loses it? He wants to initiate oral on me, and
    seems really into it..But if I go to do it to him, it’s just over? He was raised very very very deeply religious, and is still active in church.

    With the doctrine “All sex outside of marriage is bad”..Could it really be a mental block thing? He was a complete virgin before I met him, so I seem to be the closest he has been to sexuality.

    He attended an all boys boarding school in his secondary school days so maybe he is more inclined to men.


No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin by NewsFlashNaija

Post a Comment