Patoranking says he is too young for marriage | Welcome To Newsline247

newline247

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Patoranking says he is too young for marriage


Reggae dance­hall sensation, Patoranking, has declared that he is too young to get married. The Girleo singer who has a couple of hits to his credit in a chat with Entertainer stated that age 25 was too young for a man to get married while responding to questions on his marital status.

“I’m too young to get married, I will be 25 soon. Marriage is not on my mind now, I’m just too young for that,” Patoranking told Entertainer in a recent chat.
The act who was recently appointed an airtel icon also spoke about what it felt like being an icon of the brand.
“The platform has definitely opened doors for me. Airtel is a big brand and I’m glad to identify with it,” the reggae dance hall act said.

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin by NewsFlashNaija

Post a Comment