Cossy At Her First International Award From Europe Golden Awards.Photos | Welcome To Newsline247

newline247

Sunday 13 September 2015

Cossy At Her First International Award From Europe Golden Awards.Photos


Cossy Ojiakor looks stunning as she receives the Distinctive Daring Artist award From Europe Golden Awards. She shared some of the photos on Instagram with the caption:

    "Appreciating my first international award... Distinctive Daring Artist... From Europe Golden Awards. Hmmmm so cute...
    "Lil me chilling with this heart of gold lady . A Senator of the state of Georgia..... Got invitation already to visit Georgia. Am so blessed. Hmmm wanted to say hi to the governors around. But don't want it to be misinterpreted. Ha ha ha"
Congratulation Cossy! See more photos below...




Chim ooo see money ... Blessed lady spreading dollars... Dude spreading euro... My dear na d one way enter my Boobs abi I carry go. Hmmm had to act like celeb if not... Hmmmm mm mtcheeww I go just bend pick them all up. So pls ooo next time give the money to Jane and Janet. And they will show appreciation

Last night........ Anyway had to put a lace wig on top my red hair... Don't wanna scare the dignitaries hahaha.
 . OK time to chill back and sleep some more.

   

No comments :

Facebook Blogger Plugin by NewsFlashNaija

Post a Comment